I never really understood why borders exist - these are just abstract lines on cards that seperate the land and the people. I always thought "ok - it'll have it's reason - the big ones know what they'r doing", but in the last time this changed alot. Im still sure, that the big ones know exactly what they'r doing, but I'm also sure, that it's not the best for all of us.
I now belive, that the abstact lines on the cards are really bad for the people and a uniformed state would be the best.
There is no doubt, that the world works global already - companies act global - the internet connects people global - you can (nearly) travel everywhere - in fact there are no borders anymore. But still with all this globalisation there are hundrets of states working for their own, making their own rules and then complain about their weakness against global companies. Of course they'r weak against them if the corporations can decide in which state they work.
"You make a bad law for me? fuck off im going to India - they'r cool"
So the politics have no real chance of stopping the abuse of the companies (and they abuse alot - what's probably the most evil thing on earth).
One perfect example is the global warming problem (which i saw a film about this weekend - "An inconvenient truth" from Al Gore, which i recommend everyone to see! i think i'll write about it in detail somewhen else).
Without global rules you just cannot stop the problem, because it's not a local problem, but a global one. If one country reduces it's greenhouse gas polution to zero it's still useless if the U.S continues to pollute as much as they'r doing right now. So you need global rules - like the Kyoto Protocoll - but hey Bush just fucks on it, because he doesn't want to make his big oil friends that made him president angry.
Sadly this example also shows perfect why it will probably never (i think i won't see it anymore) work out. The companies are just too powerfull already and the politics are often ruled by interests of them.
Please don't get me wrong - I'm not one of the "bad companies go to hell" guys, no, I love capitalism and the idea that the more effort you put into something the more you get back in the form of money, but the reality is different from the last sentence. Often it's just "how do I abuse the others best to get the most?" and that's really sad, because after a day we're all just humen and over the long run have to work together (against aliens :P).
This problems wouldn't be there if there was a global state - you can make global rules that everyone has to hold to. There wouldn't be the possibility for a company to say "hey i don't like this - i leave now" (they could go to another planet, but if they achive that im fine with it)
The anti - company - abuse thing isn't the only thing that would be solved with a global state - if I think of any other grounding problem of the world - they are not instantly away with my idea, but at least they're MUCH easier to handle.
I like the concept of the EU where areas that aren't as good developed as other ones get extra cash to build infrastructure (which is i'd say the basic thing to make it worth (or even possible) living in an area). If there's the correct infrastructure everywhere on the world - there wouldn't be a food problem - noone has to starve anymore (which is a real pitty today if you see how much we have and it just doesn't come to the people that need it or they don't have the chance to produce as much as we do. These people often don't have the possibility to survive in today's world, because they'r handicapped by the area they were born so much, that they never can catch up - that's really sad).
I think the AIDS problem would be fixed MUCH easier if everyone has the same information that we favoured people in the western countries have. If someone still doesn't use a condom - he's stupid - ok - can't solve that, but at least the information, that condoms can safe your life should be spread to everyone - which doesn't work without the right infrastructure (if you don't reach the people physically you have just little chance reaching them verbally).
Global peace would be secured (not 100% peace - you can't reach that), but at least wars between countries wouldn't (or shouldn't) come up. There'll always be people that have to revolute (in a perfect world there wouldn't be - the world isn't perfect - but maybe my global state is perfect enough to satisfy everyone, i don't belive in that, but who knows).
Of course it's not easy to create such a state - it's the opposite - probably the hardest task on earth, but I still think, that thinking and talking about it always ends up in something better - at first in some unique brains (like mine), but sometimes maybe all the people support it - and if the people support something the companies, the politics and noone has the chance to stop it.
I order anyone who reads this to write a comment (everyone can, not just registered users) on this - i want your opinions!
I'll probably write about special aspects of this global state in more detail soon.
At last i want to suggest a song by Black Eyed Peas to you - it's called "Union" - i like it and it expresses (not perfectly, but at least in some points) what I think about in my global state idea.
thanks for reading
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your andi-f-town.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.
YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.
I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...
…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com
I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…
…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:
http://magic-traffic-software.com
Take care - your friend Jennifer
After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your andi-f-town.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...
Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...
= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com
In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.
Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!
And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.
But how does it work??
You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!
Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.
= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com
Kommentar veröffentlichen