This is the day where i first time advirtised my blog.
I told some of my friends about it and gave them link (right now i notice that i want to write it better, more exact and with correct spelling, now where i have audiance - i will try to fuck on this fact, i'll write my blog for whoever (mostly for me)).
maybe i should shortly explain why i started this blog and what it's for.
i first got i a real touch with the topic blogs in my english lessons. we talked about it and read an article (actually i wasnt there at that time - i was in ireland with my class (maybe ireland gets an extra post sometimes), but i read the article).
I want to share this article and advise everyone to read it. it very well describes what may be the reasons not to blog and the writer explains why this reasons are meaningless.
i couldnt find out who's the writer, but there is an address where the article should be from (it doesnt work for me right now)
Source: http://www.cabochon.com/~stevey/blogrants/why-you-should-blog.html
the download thing is in the middle right on the page - enter the code, wait, download
Article: http://www.uploading.com/files/M41FGN6J/Blogs.pdf.html
if someone isnt able to download it write your email in the comments and i send it to you.
Ok now i can explain what are the special reasons for me to write it and what i plan to write here. I'll leave the reasons mentioned in the article out, because i mostly aggree and also lots of the reasons are also mine.
I'll explain why I write it in general and why in english (not german and the language we usually speak in austria, what's my motherspeech).
This has several reasons:
1) I want to meliorate my english. (meliorate is a cool word from leo - hope it tells what i mean)
I will do my final test completely in english so this is importend for me.
2) I want to share this to everyone on the world (in the whole world isn't 100 procent correct if you consider the worldwide internet infrastructur - digital divide - that will be a topic of a speech at school somewhen in January of Febuary, i'll publish it)
Therefore english seams as the best language to spread it - if someone feels like translating this into any other language feel free to do so.
3) What comes with sharing is that i in a way open myself a little more. I want people to know what I think - how i see things and what I do due in my freetime or in school (this can be very interesting sometimes - for everyone and not always technical blabla that noone understands)
I had a nice discussion with a friend about this today - i don't mention any names, but i'll never be eased to discuss with him.
4) I have christmas holidays and much time in the nights - staying up writing with music is great.
I think this is it. Mostly this 4 points combined with the reasons in the article have driven me to create a blog and to write all this.
I wanted to combine this text with another text about my friends, but I'll split them and now start to write the other one.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen