Samstag, 30. Dezember 2006

1st post

so this is my first post... how do you begin a blog?

i want to say hello to all people who found this room/diary/whatever.
maybe i'll introduce me so you know who writes this weird sequence of words.

my name is Andreas Fellner, i am 19 years old and i'm home in Klosterneuburg which is close to Vienna which is the capital of Austria which is in the middle of europe and so on and so on.
I share a flat with a friend and almost every day some other friends come over and hang out a bit (being bored together is better than being bored alone ^^).
My parents pay my part of the rent and also a little (kinda very little :/) bit of money for every month - i am often broke so if someone feels that he has got too much of the money he should donate it to a charity organisation for retarted kids or something and when he feels he still has got too much of it - send me an email ;)

I atend a technical school (actually not the school is technical, but the stuff I learn there) and im in the last of the 5 grades.
I'm in the Informationtechnology departement. I learn stuff about building websites, databases, 3D Models/Animations, network engineering, (media) economy, but also some normal things like history, english or math.
School was never too hard for me and I could motivate myself every year again (exept one year when i was 13 or so - damn teenage confusions), so i completed (nearly) every year with a very nice report (yea im so good im the best tralalalala - (: - actually there are better ones, but i don't wanna end up as a apple polisher (nice word - found that at leo) (maybe some think i am already one)).

I think this post is realatively long already and i dont wanna bore anyone.
maybe i'll write again tomorrow or whenever so the ones who dont like me or my post can f**k off and go to hell (no - you people sure have some good reasons) and those who could feel a breeze of interest in this/me/wonderful blogs can read on.
good night
congratulations if you pass this line you read my first post!

Keine Kommentare: